Are you amidst a transition, burned-out, depleted or just feel like life has lost its magick?
Reclaim Your Magick is an earth-based healing program designed for sensitive souls and spiritual seekers to help restore your energy, nourish your spirit and reclaim your magick. These one-on-one sessions realign you with your intuitive wisdom, connect you to supportive healing allies in the natural world and energetically resource you for stressful times.
Below is more about the philosophy behind it and at the bottom of the page are the program details!
What is Earth-Based Healing?
Earth-based healing is rooted in animism. Animism has ancient roots across the globe. It is the perspective that everything is alive, has a divine spirit of its own and is connected to the great web of life. Rocks, plants and animals are all beings in their own right, just as we are. It acknowledges our interdependence with all life, beyond our human kin.
Earth-based healing is the process of cultivating relationships with our healing allies- the spirits present in the animals, trees and elements. Through these bonds, we heal our wound of isolation, ancestral wounds, our emotional, physical and mental anguish. Our vital energy is restored as we cultivate a meaningful relationship with life around us.
What are Healing Allies?
Healing allies are the spiritual beings that surround us in the form of spirit guides, animals, herbs, plants, trees and the elements. You’ve probably experienced the deep reverence and peace that comes from communing with nature. Perhaps you’ve benefitted from the healing qualities of herbs, flowers or crystals at some point in your life. You may have also felt the healing energies that come from a relationship with an animal or pet.
Cultivating relationships with our healing allies helps us to see from new perspective and embody new ways of being. You can read in more detail about healing allies in this blog post: ‘What is a Healing Ally?’.
Healing Ancestral Wounds
Our ancestors lived a much deeper, more intimate relationship with the natural world than we do today. Their survival depended upon this. Ours does too, in many ways.
Because animistic perspectives and intuitive wisdom has been devalued for generations, many of us carry blood memory of this pain and longing. The Indigenous people all over the globe colonised and extinguished through genocide, the healers and wise women who were burned in Europe, the casualties of the many wars that raged and tore apart the fabric of our society- This left its mark on our psyches and eroded our self-trust, our relationship with the earth, each other and our belief in magick.
Yet, our intuitive gifts remain and the world needs them now more than ever. They are waiting to be tapped into. We sometimes just need a bit of guidance on remembering how to listen.
This is where I come in!
What happens in our sessions?
In your first session, you will receive a Tarot reading to bring perspective to your situation. Then, each week, you will discover an animal, a tree, a crystal, an herb and an element that will help resource you and navigate your current situation.
You will discover these healing allies first through a guided meditation journey. Then, you’ll be encouraged to cultivate a relationship with these beings by connecting with them physically, through your heart wisdom as well as doing a bit of research. We will discuss the various ways you can learn from and heal through these beings in your daily life.
Reclaim Your Magick Sessions Details:
In these 1 on 1 sessions, you will learn how to:
- Energetically Cleanse, Ground & Centre yourself
- Gain new perspective on your situation through a Tarot Reading
- Connect with an animal, tree, herb, element and crystal ally.
- Develop meaningful relationships with these allies.
- Feel empowered and renewed, as you align with your spirit in a direct, personal, meaningful way.
- Cultivate an earth-based practice or add elements of it into your existing practice.
- You will also receive a handmade cauldron pouch containing your allies to strengthen your body, mind and spirit.
Benefits from the sessions include:
- Feeling nourished & capable of navigating stressful times
- Trust in your intuition and heart-wisdom
- Old patterns that were keeping you stuck for years finally dissolve
- Feeling loved and supported in the world, rather than isolated and alone.
- Healing ancestral wounds
- Support for issues such as anxiety, lack of inspiration, depression, lack of self-love, stress and disconnection. These resources can last a lifetime.
This is for you if you:
- Are looking for spiritual nourishment and support
- Want to strengthen your intuition
- Wish to connect with the natural world on a deeper level
- Are comfortable with guided meditation and visualization
- Resonate with animism- the belief that everything has a spirit ie) rocks, plants, animals
- Are comfortable with the idea of exploring your inner landscapes through symbols and imagery
- Are ready and able to commit to all 6 sessions as well as a little bit of homework each week. Sessions can take up to 8 weeks to complete.
- Are in good mental health or have the support of a mental health practitioner.
Our first session is done through Zoom. Subsequent sessions can either be online or in-person (Toronto, Ontario). They are approximately 75 mins long. PWYC ($75 suggested) per session. All sessions are confidential. Learn more about my efforts to hold safer, inclusive space here. Read about me to learn more about my background.
“Serena lives the truth of what she does. Her grounded, skillful, and deeply in-tune presence has guided me into very profound felt-experiences. Her connection to the earth, and respect for all sentient beings allows me to deepen my own ancestral gifts, while lifting the burden of doing it all by myself. Serena’s perspectives help illuminate gaps in my own, and allow me to continue to live my life in a good way. I am incredibly grateful every time I have the opportunity to share space with her.” – Dani H.
Interested or have questions? Book a free 20 min consult to see if Reclaim Your Magick sessions are right for you!
Receive first dibs on events, new products & my FREE ebook- The Witches’ Wheelby signing up for my newsletter below!
As a Witch who makes her home and practice in Tkaronto (Toronto) Ontario, I deeply thank the original stewards of this land: The Mississaugas of the Credit, Mississaugas of Scugog, Alderville, Hiawatha & Curve Lake; The Chippewas of Beausoleil, Rama & Georgina island, the Haudenosaunee and Wendat nations. I acknowledge the resilience of the First Nation, Inuit and Metis people who live and work here in the present, in a system of inequity and oppression. I am working on uncolonising my own practice, amplifying Indigenous voices and supporting Indigenous communities in whatever way I can.